Our manufacturing client is looking to fill the role of Bench Technician.
This position is ideally suited to those who have bench experience repairing/replacing mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical and electronic assemblies & sub-assemblies including PCB’s down the component level.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have experience and knowledge of:
- 3 phase industrial equipment
- Light mechanical & electrical/electronic assembly
- Repairing & refurbishment of components
- Precision measuring
- Drilling, tapping, cutting metal
- Soldering & de-soldering of components on PCB’s soldering of small gauge wiring and pins.
- Knowledge and experience in PLCs (uploading of programs and interrogation of fault record for trouble shooting).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet requirements for production and quality
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ideal candidate must communicate effectively, produce efficiently, organize and document accurately.
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing industry setting is a plus.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (word, outlook 365, excel, power point)
- Highly motivated, goal oriented and have a strong work ethic.
- Ability to function successfully with minimal supervision.
- Can adapt to our innovative products and processes.
- Lifting of materials up to 75lbs may be involved.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in related field.
Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering/Engineering Technology or similar Electrical/Electronic technical degree/certification with PCB component soldering certification or similar.