Apply for the Buyer Planner position
This role is responsible for developing short- and long-term plans for capacity, manpower and production planning for all Sealing plants with primary focus on the Syracuse operation. Performs production scheduling activities for the Syracuse plant. Responsible for optimization of inventory levels and efficient running of the production control information system. This function works closely with Customer Service, Sales, Technical, Quality and Manufacturing functions of all Sealing operations as required. direct reporting to the Sealing BEP (S&OP) lead.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills, MS Office and use of MRP/ERP systems, preferably BPCS.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- 5 years of experience in production planning and/or scheduling complex operations.
- 1-2 years working experience with lean manufacturing and Six Sigma principles
- Formal Project Management training
- Supply Chain Certification
Compensation: $85k to $110k,