Are you a Chief Financial Officer who wants to join a mid market manufacturing company that has been in business for 50 years? Are you a Chief Financial Officer who wants to join a company that truly values its employees? If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you should consider this opportunity.
Our client is part of a $2.8 Billion publicly held company that is extremely stable. Our client’s business is focused on Power and Data, Lighting, and Assemblies. As Chief Financial Officer, reporting to the CEO, you will be an integral part of the executive team. You will be responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the company in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and other regulatory and advisory organizations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the industry.
As Chief Financial Officer you will:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the Company’s fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the company’s plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in order to assist the CEO, Board of Directors and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Continually improve the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Act as advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the company may enter.
- Evaluate the finance division structure and plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as provide individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
As Chief Financial Officer your background will include:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master of Science in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a high level financial role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a CFO
- Solid experience managing finance function in a manufacturing company
- Ability to communicate complex financial concepts to Board of Directors, Executives, General Managers, Department Managers, and others.
- Strong business acumen
- Strong demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strategic Thinker with the ability to lead the organization.
- Ability to maintain personal effectiveness/credibility
- Track record of acting with outstanding ethical conduct
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Company values: Integrity, Accountability, Passion, Unity, Customer Focus
- Dependent Care FSA
- Annual incentive up to 40-50%
- Long Term incentive up to 50%
- Onsite fitness center
Our client is seeking only local/commutable candidates.