Location: Remote / Work from home
The Client Development Manager (CDM) is responsible for building and managing a portfolio of Clients and job orders for a well-established Manufacturing Executive Search firm. This is a sales position where you will partner with new and existing Clients to sell recruitment services to industrial manufacturing companies nationwide. Recruitment experience is not necessary – the right person will have experience selling into manufacturing and should have a book of executive-level connections. Training on the Recruitment aspects of this position will be provided. This role works in close collaboration with a team of experienced Recruiters who will support your efforts by filling the job orders you bring in.
The ideal Candidate should relish the “thrill of the hunt”, enjoy winning new business and maintaining and nurturing current accounts with the highest integrity.
• Develop new business opportunities with potential Clients, focusing on converting qualified Prospects by presenting compelling business propositions and solutions to meet their hiring needs.
• Present powerful, persuasive presentations via video or phone meetings that demonstrate the compelling value of our services.
• Leverage your current network of executive decision-makers within a relevant area of manufacturing that we serve.
• Develop and maintain a robust, targeted deal pipeline to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
• Research, establish and build influential relationships with Client decision-makers at upper-level management and C-suite levels.
• Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and nurturing those accounts for repeat job orders.
• Track and record activity in CRM / ATS systems and review regularly performance vs targets with Management.
• Manage active searches diligently and professionally and communicate updates between your Clients and the Recruiters on your team.
• Stay on top of all active searches to ensure your team has all the support they need to effectively fill the positions while managing your clients and their expectations.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s vision, strategic priorities, people, capabilities, and practice specialties.
• Stay on top of recruitment sales techniques, tools and systems, industry trends, and employment laws.
Experience / Must Haves
• Experience selling products or services into the manufacturing industry at the executive level
• Strong current network of executives within an industrial manufacturing sector (automation, equipment, machinery, etc.)
• Formal sales training with a consultative approach
• A ‘hunter’ mentality, willingness to prospect and find new clients with exceptional follow-up and follow-through
• Strong computer aptitude and experience using CRM systems
• Ability to work remotely from a home-based office while meeting appropriate volume of calls / video meetings, presentations, and proposals.
Comportment for success
• Tenacious and driven with desire to successfully to steer self and team through complex situations
• Strong sense of urgency about reaching deadlines for pursuit opportunities and agreed-upon reactive and proactive business development and support of recruitment efforts
• Completes work diligently without close supervision in their remote home location
• Dedication to learning how to speak the language of the recruitment industry
Compensation: Base & Commissions