Growing Manufacturing company is looking for a Configuration and Change Manager. The change management aspect will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage to include all departments. The improvements implemented by the Change Manager will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI, and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technology, job roles, and organization structures.
- Creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication efforts with all
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 7 years of experience in Configuration Management.
- 3 years supervisory/leadership experience.
- 6 years leading product/process change implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, or Business required.
- CMII, CMPIC or equivalent certification is required
- Experience/proficiency with Product Lifecycle Management Software – Windchill PLM preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple department-level decisions including manufacturing planning, operations, and material management functions required.
- Experience with training in Configuration and Change Management principles, syllabus creation, and mentoring preferred.