Apply for the Controller position
A prominent manufacturing company in Illinois is looking for a Plant Controller.
- Evaluate all reports and maintain financial accuracy for all plant processes and analyze all business trends and provide required explanations.
- Provide support to all projects and analyze all financial presentation efficiently to provide support to all activities and recommend improvement to all business practices and processes.
- Monitor all activities and ensure compliance to all corporate standards.
- Analyze all operations and customer profitability ratio and recommend appropriate pricing and contracts.
- Develop profit and loss metrics to facilitate key performance indicators.
- Provide support to financial information technology team to implement all new systems.
- Analyze efficient working of commercial team and maintain profitable accountability of all projects.
- Perform all financial forecasts and prepare all GAAP reports and provide an efficient interface with all customers to resolve all payment issues and develop and achieve all objectives.
- Assist management and executives to achieve all business objectives.
- Resolve all technical issues and provide technical assistance to all teams and documents all requirements for external auditors.
- Evaluate all plant transaction according to accounting procedures.
- Determine and maintain all accounting principles and processes and ensure compliance to US GAAP regulations.
- Evaluate all performance of various plant activities and ensure achievement of all goals and prepare and analyze all financial statements.
- Design and maintain all standard cost of all plant products.
- Reconcile all physical inventory and maintain accuracy in transactions and records for all inventory and perform financial audit on annual basis.
- Manage and obtain approval for all requests on capital expenditures and maintain controls on all plant processes within required budget and prepare reports to summarize all business activities.
Job Type: Full-time- Direct Hire
Pay: $100,000 – $110,000.00 per year
- 401 (k) with match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Paid Holiday’s and Vacation
- Bachelor Degree in related field or;
- Community College diploma in related field or;
- Ten years progressive responsibilities related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Strong analytical ability
- Supervisory and interpersonal skills are required
- Troubleshooting ability is required
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
- Proven good presentation skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Detail oriented
- Good computer skills