OUR CLIENT: A well established, growing community banking organization.
THE JOB: Controller with strong experience in the banking industry with a high growth organization, and solid regulatory reporting skills.
YOU: An Accounting and Finance leader in your bank looking for the variety of work offered by a smaller organization offers, with a focus on servant leadership and community.
Continued growth of a community banking organization dictates the need for a Controller to lead the organizations Accounting Department and all of its functions, including: managing fixed assets, prepaid, accounts payable, financial statement review and analysis, reviewing and certifying general ledger accounts, assisting with quarterly regulatory reporting, accrual review, assisting with tax reporting, audits and analysis.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant bank accounting experience, including supervisory experience.
- A record of professional development. Candidates with active CPA are preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, and a graduate degree is a plus.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, fixed asset software, regulatory reporting software.
- Strong experience managing / overseeing reconciliation process, monthly close, regulatory reporting, and other typical functions.
In return, you will be part of a firm that is consistently recognized as a top workplace in the region, and was recently recognized as one of the top workplaces in the country. You’ll be a part of a team that goes beyond the day to day elements of banking and becomes a part of the fabric of the community, fueling economic growth and supporting events and activities. You’ll thrive in a friendly, team oriented, and family focused environment that also challenges you and provides growth.
Sound like something of interest? Contact us for discussion. Confidentiality assured.