Corporate Recruiter for CPA Firm – Initially Fully Remote Home Based Career Opportunity, hopefully followed by hybrid in-office work post Covid! Candidates must have experience recruiting CPAs for a CPA firm!
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent on a regional and national level.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
- Develop and implement a search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Develop and implement a social media recruitment awareness program.
- Act as liaison with area employment agencies, preparation and liaison with advertising agencies, processing and checking advertising agency billings, liaison with temporary agencies, and recording status of authorized positions within the corporations, employment verifications, and employee referral program.
- Completion of weekly report on employment activity, exit interview on terminating employees, social media traffic, and communication to both active and passive candidates.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- 2+ years of Staffing/Recruiting experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to management staff.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Frequent same day travel for work at college campuses, professional networking events, meetings, and seminars using a personal vehicle.
- Occasional out-of-town travel with overnight stay for work at career fairs, meetings, or seminars.
- Occasional overtime work required throughout the year.