Customer-Focused Team Leaders (CFTLs) excel at identifying for customers and people why Company is the EMS solution provider of choice, demonstrating a clear understanding of Core Values, Culture and Envisioned Future. They act as business presidents for a subset of customers and are responsible for P&L, cash flow and C-level relationships to ensure customer profitability and increased spend with Company. They lead, direct and coach a cross-functional Customer-Focused Team (CFT) of Engineers, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Leaders to deliver on customer satisfaction, growth and other performance metrics. This position reports to the Local Unit Leader.
DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Develop and execute a through customer account plan and forecast to effectively drive relationship, loyalty, revenue, EBITDA and ROA
- Drive ongoing improvements to financial results through AR, CM, EBTIDA and ROA.
- Develop and execute on plans to leverage Company’s position with the customer to further penetration of relationships and increase sales through share of wallet.
- Developing key strategic partnerships to increase customers use of Global Offerings where beneficial
- Quoting of new products and re-quoting of existing products
- Collaborate with Functional teams in the establishment and improvement of procedures as defined in customer agreements to ensure continued compliance
- Accountable for the success, with the engagement of the CFT, for new customers or new product launches
- Participate and collaborate with local and regional leadership teams for continued alignment on company vision and objectives
- Provide Leadership to the Customer Focused team members
- Actively participate in hiring, development and the engagement of team members through skills and performance discussions
- Lead CFT to deliver exceptional performance metrics including revenue attainment, customer satisfaction results, inventory, quality, on-time delivery, A/R days outstanding, forecast accuracy as examples.
- Lead regular CFT meetings and high-level customer account business reviews / meetings
- Sound business sense and knowledge of Contract Manufacturing including 5 + years’ experience in any combination of Project/Account Management, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain with at least 3 + years in a leadership role
- Post-secondary education or equivalent 5+ years’ experience in Business, Engineering, Operations or Management is required
- Track record of building high performing teams
- Demonstrated team-oriented and entrepreneurial leadership style with a strong desire to continue to learn / read / research and expand leadership skills
- Proven focus on providing top customer service in a highly professional manner at the C-Suite level
- Highly proficiency in Microsoft office suite. Experience with ERP/MRP an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills adaptable to all levels of the organization
- Comfortable in presenting to and meeting customers in person
- Ability to communicate in a proactive positive sense, even with delivering negative messages
- Clarity in communication to team members, customers and BU leadership team
- Strong learning mindset