Are you a Customer Service Manager who wants to join a very successful manufacturing company that has been in business for 95 years? Are you a Customer Service Manager who has strong B2B experience leading a team in order processing with large customer portals? If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you should consider this opportunity.
Our client is a leader in advanced and eco-friendly watering solution systems that deliver water where it is most needed. As a privately held company since it was formed in 1927, our client retains their position in the market with strategically placed manufacturing and distribution throughout the United State and Canada. All of their products are made in North America. Our client’s customers include Home Depot, Walmart, and Lowes. Our client is transitioning its Customer Service team from Ohio to Atlanta Georgia and is seeking a Customer Service Fulfilment Manager. You will report to the VP of Sales, and you will lead a team of six CSRs. You will have a hybrid work schedule that includes Monday and Friday as days to work at home.
As Customer Service Fulfillment Manager you will:
- Manage and supervised the Customer Service team of up to 6 CSRs and all department activities.
- Process all orders.
- Monitor customer program documentation to ensure they support pricing, programs, and customer contracts, and are systematically supported.
- Maintain customer set up records including customer data, credit applications, control sheets, agreements, and tax support.
- Coordinate and Manage Sales info and Customer programs (pricing, terms, defective allowances, etc.) with the Sales Managers through both the Control Sheets and the Price List.
- Coordinate the compliance review process to ensure all parties have completed their duties timely.
- Assist the Planning Group in making decisions on various customer orders, production priorities, and other aspects of the Planning process as it relates to Customer Service issues.
- Implement process and systems that support pricing controls and ensure adequate support for sales postings and collection
- Support the credit and collections group on identification of sales disputes and compliance.
- Set up and monitor KPI’s for the department
- Providing general training to Sales (new employees) on getting access to Inventory reports, Open Order reports, Sample form submissions
As Customer Fulfillment Manager your background should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in B2B order processing with large customer portals.
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience with SPS as an EDI provider preferred.
- Experience testing new EDI, ERP, and ecommerce modifications preferred.
- Experience in implementations of order entry and pricing systems preferred.
- Solid Excel experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Competitive base salary
- 401(K) and matching contribution
- Health insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Great opportunity to improve processes and systems
Our client is seeking local/commutable candidates as there is no relocation assistance offered.