Are you a Customer Service Manager who wants to play a leading role in the continued growth of our client company? Are you a Customer Service Manager who has solid experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you should consider this opportunity.
Our client’s business is strong, and our client is adding a Customer Service Manager to the organization. As Customer Service Manager you will initially have one direct report. With your leadership as an active working manager, your team will grow to a team of 4-5.
As Customer Service Manager you will:
- Manage customer accounts; handle customer inquiries.
- Be accountable for overall management of the Customer Service team.
- Create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit
- Produce reports for sales opportunities
- Be the key contact for client’s major customers.
- Provide strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement customer-service standards
- Determine customer care requirements by maintaining contact with customers; conducting surveys; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications
- Improve customer care performance by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes
- Create and maintain the sales forecast
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate processing of customer quotations and orders
- Responsible for managing customer complaints
- Perform customer quotes.
Your background should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Customer Service Management role
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Willingness to lead team as a working, hands-on manager
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
There is no relocation offered. Our client is seeking only local/commutable candidates.