Our manufacturing client is looking to fill the role of Customer Service Support Assistant. The ideal candidate would be bilingual and able to speak both English and Spanish fluently.
Required Education and Experience:
• High School or equivalent required Associates degree preferred.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a customer service role/office environment.
• Must be able to type 40 words per minute accurately.
• Ability to effectively communicate, problem solve, and multi-task.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and have a strong attention to detail.
• Must be able to work with all levels of employees.
• Must have excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
• Must speak clear fluent English. Spanish language ability is an advantage (both written and verbal)
• Highly motivated, goal oriented and have a strong work ethic.
• Ability to function successfully with minimal supervision.
• Have the ability to adapt to our innovative products and processes.
• Understand international and domestic shipping methods and terms.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
We offer an excellent package, competitive salary, life insurance and health insurance, vision, and dental, are available, matching IRA, (conditions apply).
Phone calls will not be accepted.