Our client is a leading marketing company in the Spa, Beauty and Wellness Industries. The company’s wide range of digital and retail products are designed to address the ever-evolving operational needs of spas and wellness centers to help grow their business. The company is the creator of an industry bi-annual event as well as the premiere gift card which is sold to almost 100,000 locations nationwide and accepted to over 10,000 partner locations.
The Customer Success Manager will be a highly motivated strategic thinker to support its sales positions for the newly launched subscription-based spa marketing program. You must possess strong attention to detail while delivering exceptional service to their business partners.
- Assist sales team with the launch and onboarding of their new subscription-based program
- Accomplish a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that maintains high customer satisfaction
- Be extremely comfortable with heavy phone work,
- Ability to prioritize tasks and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Track sales data, identify patterns and best-practices to gain insights and ensure customers performance
- Perform initial onboarding with customers, ensuring adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifecycle
- Deliver customer success plans and business reviews that confirm satisfaction, prove value of the subscription-based platform, and highlight areas of opportunity for our customers business
- Meet and exceed performance targets, including maintaining high net retention and customer engagement
- Primary interface to manage/resolve critical situations and customer issues
- Research and generate new leads for sales team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three years of vendor/client support experience
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs