1. Provides an understanding of business and data requirements, and design visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to Internal Audit and the business.
2. Performs detailed data analysis (determine data structures, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems)
3. Extract, clean, enrich, shape, stage data and prepares data for analysis from disparate source systems.
4. Designs and creates data visualizations (reports and dashboards) using Tableau as required.
5. Maintains a controlled repository of data visualization templates and views in Tableau.
6. Develops Tableau-based and ad-hoc visualizations.
7. Enhances the efficiency of the Sarbanes-Oxley controls by development of analytics of planning, sampling, and testing.
8. Contributes innovative ideas in an effort to continuously improve the audit methodology and audit procedures including the strategic deployment of technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of audit procedures and increase value to the business.
10. Supports the training and usage of data analytics capabilities within the Internal Audit team.
11. Work with Internal Audit colleagues to continuously improve the department and achieve department goals.
12. Identify and resolve data quality/integrity issues
13. Troubleshoot BI and Analytics tools, systems and software; performance-tune applications as necessary
14. Communicates and collaborates well with Internal Audit colleagues and the business leaders to strategize on impactful projects and deliver value added analytics to monitor key areas of the business.