Operator: Operates Bobst Die Cutting equipment as needed- SALARY $25-31/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set up, adjust and operate Bobst Die Cutting Equipment (Bobst 102, 104 or 106). Inspect equipment for safety issues. Monitor quality, output and productivity, including ISO standards and reporting requirements Follow all safety rules and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- OVERTIME IS AVAILABLE
Competencies and Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Knowledge of the set up, operating requirements, procedures, capabilities and limitations of die cutting machines to perform the full range of standard and specialized cutting of printed materials to complete a combined finishing product.
- Ability to read and interpret written work orders or other job specifications containing bindery requirements which indicate the number and sequence of machine operations required to complete the work and to maintain dimensional accuracy in accordance with instructions provided; independently makes decisions on the type of equipment to be used.
- Knowledge of various types of paper stock. Skill in setting up and adjusting machines for finishing operations and to refine such adjustments
- High School Diploma or GED required; Minimum of 12 months prior experience in Bobst Die Cutting equipment operation.
Work Environment: Work near moving mechanical parts.
Physical Demands: Standing/Walking . Repetitive use of arms and hands. Some bending and twisting. Routinely lift up to 20 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Company: Print and Packaging Company that is growing and needs to add experienced members to their team. We have stayed busy, have cutting edge technology and are bringing in new equipment because of the steady growth we are experiencing. We offer a very robust and competitive benefits package.
This opportunity may require Relocation. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!