Our client is a global leader in addressable media solutions. They focus on 3 core areas to deliver a one-stop approach to their clients: cleaner data, customer privacy, and audience-focused optimization.
Due to growth, they are seeking to hire a Digital Account Manager to join its NYC Team. The position will be virtual and when it is safe you will work full time out the NYC Office
Serving as the main point of contact for clients, you will be the quarterback of all information from start to finish, follow up and follow through on assigned accounts. This encompasses campaign health, activation and performance of campaign activities including full comprehension of deal terms, IO’s, budgets, creative, reporting and billing.
With a heavy emphasis on customer support, the goal is to own your own book of business and be able to handle the day-to-day responsibilities, execution and growth strategy that follows. Support will include effective communication of tactical executions, troubleshooting and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to reach the best possible outcome, and sharing industry and audience trends.
- Lead client communication and preparation related to its programmatic, social, and search offering and optimizations.
- Accountable project management lead to ensure proper execution & follow-through. to ensure successful execution of campaigns
- Partner with strategy and execution teams to provide materials for proposals & submissions including media recommendations, screenshots, research, competitive data, and advise on what is technically feasible to execute
- Analyze performance data to highlight key trends.
- Assist clients and sales teams in the billing and reconciliation process
- Create Media Plans and RFP Decks for new and existing business.
- Responsible for all media plan entry into internal systems
- Assist/Create Media Plans and RFP Decks for new and existing business.
- 2-3 years of digital advertising experience, with at least 1 year of programmatic media experience
- Ability to think critically and use reporting insights to identify bidding behavior and deal optimizations
- Proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and campaigns in a timely manner
- Experience compiling and analyzing insights from campaign performance reports in order to troubleshoot campaigns as needed
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn productivity software application tools