Our client is a Women – Owned, New Jersey Based Media Agency specializing in the health, wellness and food industries. For almost 30 years they have helped companies reshape their brands.
Working in a hybrid model of virtual and at their Central New Jersey Office, the Digital Media Director/Planner will report into the CEO and manage a small team.
He/she will own the day-to-day logistics in the planning, implementing and maintaining of digital media campaigns. This role drives innovation at the campaign level, and cultivates key partnerships to deliver the best digital media opportunities to their clientele.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIRMENTS:
- Must have DSP/DMP experience
- 5+ years of agency experience within programmatic, social, search and display with at least 3 years of managing a small team.
- Media planning and buying — across display, video, mobile and social channels – owning elements of planning and execution
- Collaborates with assistant planners, senior planners and supervisors for strategy and plan developments.
- Monitors trends, tools, opportunities and applications in paid social media environments, and appropriately apply that knowledge
- Investigates cross-channel opportunities, incorporating mobile and social extensions
- Creates and presents media specific documents such as RFPs, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, and other related functions
- Campaign execution & management.
- Traffic plan assets such as creative and required tracking tags
- Set up 3rd party ad server/tracker system: follows through to ensure sites are enabled, functioning properly
- Executes Quality Assurance (QA) of tracking functionality and creative units to identify and solve any issues
- Creates campaign post launch information such as screenshots, links and placement information to demonstrate proof of placement for clients
- Enters and manages plans in billing system (SBMS), tracks insertion orders, creative specifications development & handles Traffic sheets/creative assignment as needed
- Generates insertion orders within internal systems tool to reserve advertising space & responsible for accuracy of plan details/confirmation of delivery ensuring protocol
- Maintains plan records, insertion orders, contact lists, spec documents and TI sheets
- Monitors, manages and optimizes self-service paid social activation across Facebook, Twitter and other relevant social environments; includes buy set-up
- Manages day-to-day communication with key partners: Vendors, Partner Agencies and Creative media and social clients • 20%- Reporting on campaign performance
- Builds campaign performance reporting inclusive of aggregating information from thirds parties such as web publishers
- Creates and evaluates campaign effectiveness via reporting (predetermined cadences) and post campaign analysis
- Monitors and reports weekly on paid social performance, providing an active voice communicating optimization opportunities and challenges