Our client is a global leader in addressable media solutions. They focus on 3 core areas to deliver a 1 stop approach to their clients: cleaner data, customer privacy, and audience-focused optimization.
Due to growth, they are seeking to hire a Director – Campaign Management to join its NYC Team. Initially the position will be virtual and when it is safe you will work full time out the NYC Office.
Work closely within the companies integrated client teams executing day-to-day campaign management, quarterly planning and collaborating with the wide-ranging teams to deliver strong business results.
- Owns relationships for clients across all lines of business; serves as the first point of escalation in client issues
- Approve vendor selections and scopes; oversees the team meeting with vendors; brings own expertise to vendor selection; negotiates with vendors to ensure best pricing and terms.
- Deliver and develop successful media programs through addressable planning and total path optimization across all addressable channels.
- Guidance on all audience strategies, optimization approach, & campaign architecture
- Serve as key lead in the expansion of relationships and/or revenue opportunities with marketers.
- Maintain key reports on all reporting to deliver performance on a campaign.
- Accountable for the performance and business results of multiple client accounts; leads account decisions, strategies and thought leadership, budget spending and staffing for region
- Manage multiple teams of subordinate managers; has responsibility for hiring, performance appraisals, coaching and career development
- Establish and monitor standards, processes, and communications; develop departmental plans, business, and/or organizational priorities
- Partner with the Campaign Managers to ensure relevant strategies are implemented and ensure campaigns are meeting/exceeding client goals
- Organize and present reporting for internal leadership, agency partners, and clients (e.g., quarterly account reviews, campaign wrap-ups and case studies, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience
- Managed over $5MM in client revenue
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience gained in Agency, Publisher or Client Side.
- 4+ years of leading a team of 4 people or more
- Deep In-depth knowledge of Paid Search (SEM) and Paid Social channels and platforms. Working knowledge of SEO preferred.
- Strong understanding of eCommerce (Amazon, major retailers, Criteo, etc) a plus
- Developed strategies for helping Fortune 500 clients achieve their digital goals
- Proven ability to solve complex technical and strategic problems