Director- Information Technology Services. Requires recent experience with a Big-4 or national CPA / Consulting firm, both technically managing, as well as selling engagement services.
Specialized boutique accounting and consulting services firm looking for an IT Services Consulting Director to help double the size of our firm in three years. As a result, you will have the opportunity to grow your career in a collaborative environment that is a playground for highly skilled, self-motivated professionals. You will manage project teams to review and assess the IT environments, risks, and controls related to SOX compliance, internal audit projects and SSAE 16 compliance, and CyberSecurity for companies that range from newly public high growth entities in rapidly changing environments to large d public companies and financial institutions.
If you’re interested, here is the challenge for your first year:
- Provide guidance and advise project teams and firm clients in developing and enhancing IT system controls and resolving identified deficiencies within the IT department of our clients
- Recommend internal control solutions that balance client resource constraints with the need to mitigate risk
- Responsible for negotiating the scope of the work, bill rates, and budgets for recurring projects at existing clients
- Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships
- Oversee successful project completion by prioritizing manager and senior tasks
- Bachelor’s degree is required in a related field; information systems, computer science business, finance or accounting preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of hands-on knowledge in IT consulting, IT SOX, IT internal audit, IT compliance, and SSAE 16 engagements
- Experience within a public accounting/consulting firm is required.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage small and large IT audit engagements
- Strong project management skills
- Flexible, team player and deadline oriented
- Exceptional client service skills, ability to handle challenging client service interactions
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA or CIA certifications desired
- Flexibility with travel to clients within the greater NYC Area