Our client is a world leader in fleet tracking technology. They design, develop, sell and service all its software. The company operates off a SaaS model and offers high touch services with a strong and growing base of clients in multiple industries throughout the US. Reporting into the CEO, you will be part of the leadership team and work full time out of the office and must be local to the Nassau/Suffolk border (Long Island).
- Responsible for managing a team of Account Managers and ensuring all customers in your designated segment are moving appropriately through the customer journey.
- Work cross functionally with the sales, marketing, onboarding, support and services teams to ensure alignment between these critical functions.
- Ensure the team is creating a positive customer experience and that customers stay and grow organically with renewals, add-ons and retention.
- Mentor and inspire a team of high-performing Account Managers
- Onboard, train and enable new team members to effectively retain and grow the customer base
- Own the ultimate success of its customers, including onboarding, product adoption, retention, and growth
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders & executive sponsors to fully understand the customers business strategies & measurements
- Serve as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, sales, design, QA, and engineering
- Support strategic customers within your segment for optimal growth
- 5+ years of Sales/Customer Success/Account Management Leadership experience at a SaaS company required
- Minimum of 2+ years managing customer success or account management teams
- Experience with teams managing revenue
- Strong leadership capability with proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Experience managing and negotiating B2B SaaS contracts
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS technology software
- High technical aptitude and interest in learning new technologies
- Proven experience managing and negotiating complex contracts
- Experience managing a pipeline of renewals and upsell opportunities
- Strong working knowledge with Salesforce required
- Experience with fleet operations, AI video and/or telematics a plus