Director of Procurement
Well-respected global $1BB+ manufacturer of medical laboratory equipment and supplies is looking for a Director of Procurement. Some of the products they manufacture have many components, so in this role, the candidate will need to be very strong in the two key aspects of managing a supply chain: procurement and raw materials warehouse logistics. Excellent compensation, benefits, work environment, career advancement potential, and relocation assistance are all available.
- Develop and lead a strong supply chain strategy (using scorecards etc) with a strong emphasis on all of the components being purchased, including circuit boards, plastics, and metal products.
- Oversee the global purchasing team
- Report to the President
- Manage the raw materials warehouse operation
- Be able to live and work near Enfield CT
- Accurately develop and execute budgets
- Experience leading the purchasing of components used by a manufacturing operation
- Experience managing warehouse logistics
- Any experience with medical products
- Language skills in German or French