Our client is a well respected global manufacturer of medical laboratory equipment and supplies with a US headquarters located near Enfield CT.
Excellent compensation, benefits, work environment, high visibility and continued career advancement potential are all available.
Some of the products they manufacture have many components, so they need an individual who is very strong in the two key aspects of managing a supply chain: procurement and raw materials warehouse logistics.
The Director of Procurement will
- report to the President
- oversee the global purchasing team
- develop and lead a strong supply chain strategy (using score cards etc) with an strong emphasis with all of the components being purchased, including circuit boards, plastics, and metal products.
- manage the raw materials warehouse operation
- Ability to work without the need for immigration sponsorship
- Ability to commute to Enfield CT
- Experience leading the purchasing of components used by a manufacturing operation
- Experience managing warehouse logistics
- Experience in accurately developing and executing budgets
- Detail oriented