Our client is a global leader in addressable media solutions. They focus on 3 core areas to deliver a 1 stop approach to their clients: cleaner data, customer privacy, and audience-focused optimization.
Due to growth, they are seeking to hire a Director – Paid Search to join its NYC Team. Initially the position will be virtual and when it is safe you will work full time out the NYC Office.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day client contact and Paid Search expert on a specific piece of business.
- Main client contact & interface for the Paid Search business & partner business
- Relationship liaison between client, partner agency and Paid Search practice
- Partake in strategic media planning and execution and recommend targeted, innovative media vehicles consistent with media and content strategies
- Develop client/partner agency presentations & leads all external communication on Paid Search strategy with peers on the campaigns
- Prioritize, manage and ensure timeliness and quality of client deliverables
- Provide thought leadership in an evolving landscape: knowledge of impact to other channels is critical
- Identifies up-sell and cross-sell opportunities through strategic and tactical campaign management, with detailed attention to profitability & client success
- Interpretation of client reports, with specific insight to testing validation and refinement of campaign strategies
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal search/social teams; strong leadership and administrative skills
- Deep knowledge of Paid Search and responsible for ensuring that the client receives comprehensive media and communications plans that address their strategic objectives. These responsibilities will also include the development and support of strong cross-functional teams and client relationships
- Experience in media/search agency, advertising agency, or similar media environment. Experience in a previous SEM marketing role is required. SEO and/or social experience is a plus. Knowledge of Programmatic and Social
- Ability to judge and quantify results of advertising efforts placed on behalf of our clients (i.e., understand/describe the impact of results, compare actual results to needs of the client) and the knowledge of how to apply this information in future campaigns.
- Senior-level client negotiation and management skills with the ability to write clearly and to make lively, imaginative but substantive presentations
- Working knowledge of online performance tracking and measurement tools as well as leading-edge media target profiling technology
- Continued enthusiasm towards the medium and the desire to constantly educate one’s self on the latest information
- Strong understanding of cross-channel planning, demonstrating strong coordination of digital media efforts.