Director – Product Management – Activation & Platform Integration
Our client is a technology enabler that focuses in on data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. By integrating AdTech and Martech applications and solutions, its context expands into audience, planning, activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands
- Must be passionate about data and analytics to lead order management and integrations in their activation product suite. The individual shall have a proven track record of developing addressable solutions for an AdTech platform supporting a buying or sellers.
- Defining the vision and roadmap of the company’s media activation applications that support end-to-end media buying operations (planning, activation, reporting, billing), automates workflows, and powers decision engines to optimize analysis for campaign performance and spend.
- Proven track record of developing product requirements and strategies to solve complex business problems.
- Play a key role in defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, working closely with engineering and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met, collaborating with product marketing to develop go-to-market strategies and driving global user adoption.
- Lead the definition of a Product Vision and communicate its narrative through short-term and long-term roadmaps
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of clients within the media activation space, and engage at a detailed technical level to drive product requirements
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and customers to deeply understand their business and operational needs and how those needs lay into the larger creation of consumer value and business value.
- Prioritize feature execution against the strategic goals, business value creation, and expected outcomes from across the larger business.
- Serve as subject matter expert for media execution/driving operational efficiencies.
- Define and prioritize tactical roadmap, actively participate in the development of the strategic roadmap for your product
- Lead customer requirements reviews, align acceptance & testing criteria, identify and respond to product issues
- Assist in developing marketing and training materials, and be the subject matter expert to provide demos, education and training to drive adoption of the product.
- Strong analytical skills evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitors.
- Experience with advertising technologies or operations (advertising order management systems, media buying platforms, reporting)
- Support agencies or worked as an agent to a principal a plus
- Work with distributed teams and in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Proven track record of setting product development targets and delivering results a must, including experience authoring requirements