We are looking for an individual with a 4-year degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Technology. Candidate must be able to read electrical schematics, understand PLC programs written by other
engineers, and be able to modify PLC code to meet our customer needs.
Performs service, upgrade, and installation support of packaging equipment manufactured over seas
and sold to the North American market. Candidate will need to perform remote support of customers through
telephone and on-site visits with travel up to 40%.
Successful candidates have REQUIRED Experience with the following:
1. Rockwell Controllogix
2. Rockwell motion control (Kinetex 6000, K5700)
3. Rockwell Panelview HMI
4. Industrial Network Communications
5. Industrial Sensors (photo-eyes, pressure sensors, proximity switches, etc)
6. Able to read electrical schematics
7. Able to understand PLC programs written by other engineers and be able to modify to meet customer
8. Safety Systems Pilz & Guardlogix
Some travel (national and international) is expected for this position (30-40%)
Required Education and Experience
1. 3+ years’ experience working as an industrial controls engineer
2. 4-year degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
3. SAP knowledge preferred