Rapidly growing Medical DeviceBioTech company with major career opportunities.
The Electrical and Safety Engineer is part of an Engineering team to design and develop automated assembly equipment for high-volume production.
- Specify all machine electrical/ safety scope of works for internal and contracted vendor resources
- Responsible for all manufacturing equipment for successful passing third party inspections for Field Label or CE Inspections (NFPA 791, FEB or NRTL) as part of the system qualification (IOQ)
- Create system LOTO per OSHA requirements for new manufacturing equipment
- Electrical design, testing, commissioning of controls systems, control panels and associated equipment
- Provide LOTO and QEW training to manufacturing technicians and engineers
Electrical Systems and PC automation engineering experience