As a member of the Engineering Department and reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Engineering Administrative Analyst helps manage the office environment, performs document control activities, provides administrative support, and works to improve departmental processes and procedures. An eye for detail is essential, along with a disciplined approach to providing deliverables and meeting deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate reports and charts detailing the status of projects and department performance.
- Support document control process and record engineering changes.
- Performs analysis on engineering records and maintains alignment between related systems through detailed evaluations of item data records.
- Enter data into ERP, PDM, or other business systems.
- Bill of Materials (BOM) management and alignment.
- Coordinate communication between departments to ensure engineering is meeting the needs of the organization.
- Prepare and modify presentations, graphics, spreadsheets, database information, meeting agendas, schedules, and email correspondence as needed.
- Establish contact with universities to coordinate company interactions through career fairs and strategic partnerships.
- Interface with departments outside of engineering to improve overall organizational throughput by aligning engineering records and deliverables in a way that best suits a streamlined process flow.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent GED. Associates Degree in technical field with demonstrated track record of building cross functional relationships with an outstanding level of attention to detail is highly preferred