Our client is a disruptor of services towards the legal & insurance industries. Formed out of demand, and expanded during today’s virtualization and technology, they are experiencing significant growth.
Due to growth, our client is in need of an Enterprise Sales Executive to sell its services and solutions to law firms and insurance agencies. You will be responsible for new business development (hunting), as well, as, leveraging internal leads.
As a privately held company with deep pockets they want someone who can work in a hybrid model with the ability to grow alongside the company as it continues its trajectory. You will need to be in NYC 1 day a week to meet with management, otherwise you can work remotely.
- Maintenance and growth of an assigned territory, including managing and growing existing leads as well as new client acquisition.
- Build relationships at all levels (i.e., Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, Legal Administrators, Attorneys, Partners, etc.) in Law Firm, Corporate Legal and Insurance accounts.
- Responsible for the sales of digital legal support services
- Demonstrates selling skills and product knowledge in all areas related to sale of services
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models of all services
- Maximizes existing client relationships to grow revenue within the portfolio
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client referrals, including new firms
- Attend required team meetings including weekly sales call & training sessions
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities within their portfolio
- Hunter mentality
- Ability to achieve sales quotas
- Work in fast paced environment and hit the ground running
- Must have experience with online demos, selling virtually and closing deals