ERP Software Developer to support the ERP and CRM implementation, ongoing maintenance, and enhancements across their nationwide network.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 5-years of experience as a .NET Developer, with experience in Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, or C#.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Skilled at creating tables with the proper field datatypes and knowledge of database normalization. Ability to write complex queries with complicated joins and scalars.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent attention to detail, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.