Oversees and manages fire sprinkler system construction and installations.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in construction or fabrication of fire sprinkler systems
• Knowledge of welding, pipe, tools, and equipment
• Ability to read and interpret plans/specifications and apply basic shop math.
• Knowledge of basic fire sprinkler fabrication fundamentals and when to seek technical assistance.
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a motor vehicle. Good driving record.
• Technical program degree or certificate, or college degree
• 3+ years of employee supervision and /or production management in a pipe and fitting fab shop.
• Experience managing manpower, including recruitment, hiring, and administering disciplinary action
• Welding certifications a plus.
• Field experience in the fire sprinkler industry
• First Aid, Adult CPR, and AED training
• TWIC Card