Apply for the FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER position
Service medical laboratory equipment (hematology, chemistry, coagulation, etc) for this manufacturer of medical laboratory analyzers. Current or recent Field Service experience in the Medical Device industry is required. You will be servicing automated robotic lab instrumentation. You need to currently reside in the greater Portland OR area for this position (no relocation).
- Base salary $60K – $75K (overtime, installation commission, & bonus will add $15K – $20K annually)
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, Cellphone
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Will be involved with the installation, servicing, and preventive maintenance of the instrumentation.
- Establish a good customer relations foundation.
- Coordinates problem resolution within the Field Support Group
- Maintain car inventory, such as tools, trunk stock (parts), etc.
- Provides basic on-site training regarding the operation of company instrumentation.
- A Certificate or AAS Degree in electronics or a related discipline is a requirement.
- Overnight travel will be required
- Minimum of 3 years experience servicing medical lab analyzers or other medical instrumentation.
- This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.