We are seeking a Field Service Technician for a solid Westside Cleveland client of ours.
This is a busy and exciting role, which involves extensive travel Mainly in the USA, occasionally in Latin America and Worldwide, installing, servicing, and troubleshooting our range of ultraviolet drying equipment, which is predominantly fitted to printing presses.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Previous experience of working with 3 phase industrial machinery is essential (high voltage 480v 3 phase), together with knowledge of control engineering using temperature controllers, PLCs and AC drives. The latest products are powered with electronic energy efficient control systems.
- The role requires light mechanical fitting and an understanding of pneumatics and airflow.
- Successful candidate must know how to drill and tap.
- Recent experience of travelling (in a field service role)
- Must be free to travel worldwide with no restrictions
- The successful applicant must have electrical qualifications – Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering/Engineering Technology or similar Electrical/Electronic technical degree/certification with PCB component soldering certification or similar.
- Must reside locally.
- Must be able to lift equipment up to 80lbs.
- You will have a mature and logical approach to your duties and enjoy working alone on site taking full responsibility for representing the company and providing customer satisfaction.
- Spanish language ability is an advantage (in addition to English). Must speak clear fluent English.
Hours of work vary according to work schedules allocated but are mostly travel Monday to Friday. 75% travel 25% in house. Considerable opportunities for overtime are available.
Candidates receive extensive training before operating independently in the field