Field Service Technician
(Travel 70 – 80%)
Remote Job from Indiana (or anywhere in midwest near a large airport)
The Field Service Technician position supports our Pharma Machinery. Previous experience in electro–mechanical maintenance is required.
Additional experience in isolator technology is preferred but not necessary.
1. Performs service and maintenance of our equipment in the United States and Canada.
2. Travels to customer sites to install, maintain, inspect, and repair our equipment.
3. Calibration, maintenance, and repair of mechanical systems and components on our equipment at customer sites.
4. Follows instructions and duties as requested by Service Account Manager.
5. Valid driver’s license is required.
6. Candidate must read & speak english fluently
The Top candidate attributes:
1. Technical Capacity
2. Communication Proficiency
3. Teamwork Orientation
4. Time Management Skills
5. Project Management
6. Organizational Skills
1. An Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year technical college or 5 years previous
experience maintaining equipment or similar.
2. SAP experience beneficial.
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, hourly position. The expectation is that the employee is available when service is required and is also available for continued training. The employee needs to remain flexible to be available when the customer needs demand a technician for support.