Apply for the Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A) position
SUMMARY / OBJECTIVE
Partners with Director of Financial Planning in managing reporting, financial planning, and analysis activities including the monthly reporting package, forecast development and budgeting. Develops tools and analytics that improve visibility into profitability and operational activities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Compiles consolidated monthly financial analysis packages, performs overall variance analysis on monthly financial results, as well as weekly flash reporting
· Collaborates with Finance & Accounting to ensure data integrity, gathers and analyzes data on cost inputs to use for pricing and other analyses.
· Develops complex financial models for consolidated reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and ad hoc analysis, supports strategic initiatives including pricing strategy
· Responsible for substantial amounts of reporting required for owners of the company and their lenders.
· Other various ad hoc analyses on results of the business, customer & product level analysis, and financial budgets/forecasts
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or a related field (MBA preferred)
· 5+ years of experience in financial analysis or related field, strong preference for manufacturing industry experience
· Experience working with business intelligence tools and developing reports using applications similar to Power BI/Tableau.
· Advanced financial analysis skills including the ability to build complex financial models
· Experience using financial modules of ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, DEACOM, etc.)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to clearly convey complex business processes and terminology to a wide range of audiences
· Advanced experience working with large datasets using Excel and similar programs