Award winning Consumer Electronics Assembly and Distribution company that has thrived during the recent pandemic
Expected continued growth and additional product lines
Major contracts with major retailers
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Senior Management role with this rapidly growing company’s South Carolina operations. – this company has received national attention for bringing industry back to the US and has rapidly surpassed ambitious production goals. Product line is expanding, and additional operations are in the works.
- SIGNIFICANT SALARY AND BONUS COMBO
- Core Benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- 10 paid holidays
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
As a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)- Manager of Operations on the team, you will provide decision support to senior management on company investment decisions. In this role, you will support and execute the evaluation of investment opportunities to maximize return, minimize risk, and improve company prioritization and accountability. This role plays a central role in forecasting, optimizing, and streamlining all of the operational functions across the organization.
This is a critical position that will evolve the Finance team, while generating significant value and pave the path for future advancement Companywide. This role will report to the Vice President of Finance.
- Perform ad hoc business case analysis and strategic financial projects
- Lead finance process improvement efforts for Factory Operations/Logistics and associated reporting
- Act as the primary Decision Support contact for all operations functions on financial reporting
- Working with operations teams to build their annual budgets and monthly cash flow forecasts
- Leading efforts across cross-functional teams to eliminate vendor and customer chargebacks with appropriate documentation and process improvements
- Thrives working autonomously in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, or related and at least 6 years’ professional experience in financial Planning & Analysis or other Finance -related roles
- MBA is a plus
- CPA (active or inactive) is a plus
- Must be a driven, self-motivated individual, capable of working with little to no guidance, yet also comfortable working in collaborative team settings
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive- able to positively and productively impact strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives
- Good knowledge of business principles and standard methodologies to ensure sustainability of business and support continuous performance improvement
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to build strong business relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications, Particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP Systems