Apply for the Freight Brokerage Sales Exec – Austin, TX (Remote) position
My client’s USA Transport Division is 35+ years old. They are the USA Transportation Division for a large global transportation company. They are looking for a candidate that has 4-5 years’ experience selling truck brokerage services to their customers (new & existing).
You will be their Truck Brokerage Sales Executive, and you will work remotely anywhere in Texas. Depending on your performance you will have a lot of up-side for your future growth there.
Truck Brokerage Sales Executive responsibilities:
- · Contact new shippers by cold calling new & existing customers for more nationwide business.
- · Set up meetings with shippers to sell truckload and other brokerage services.
- · Create and present presentations for your potential customers.
- · Negotiate rates on new business and create contracts for new business.
- · Determine the best coverage opportunities. Lane-by- lane or country-wide based on shippers needs or areas of interest.
- · Work with the operational team, up to the first 90 days of starting, to ensure coverage that was sold is being managed properly
- · MUST HAVE TO GET IN THE DOOR: Min 5 years’ experience in selling transportation truck brokerage services
- · Must have: A client following.
- · You must be a HUNTER willing to do cold calls via phone to find business.
- · You will need to do in-person & phone sales call to customers.
- · AA or higher college degree
Pay / Benefits:
- $85K – $115K Salary
- Family Benefits
- 401K w/Matching funds