Apply for the General Manager position
A growing provider in full supply chain solutions with expertise in e-fulfillment solutions is looking for a General Manager to use technology and services to help customers manage their goods most efficiently. The GM will plan, manage, and guide multiple contracted warehouse services. The GM will partner with finance and have full-cycle P&L responsibility. They will implement solution designs and engineered client systems. They will work closely with various internal departments and support the client team to create the most efficient process flow. They will manage, develop, and guide their teams to get the maxim contribution and improve service to the customers.
This is a high-visibility role with lots of growth potential and excellent benefits for an awesome company that utilizes fair chance hiring.
- Bachelor's degree or 5-10 years of related experience
- 4-5 years of General Manager experience
- Experience in creating and managing a department budget, financial controls, and analysis
- 5 years of experience in a supply chain, warehousing, or distribution environment
- Experience with a warehouse management system (JDA, Red Prairie, or Manhattan preferred)
- Lean/Continuous Process improvement knowledge
- Savvy interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, internal support staff
- Proven ability to lead through managers
- Proficient in Excel