Apply for the Global Electronics Purchasing Manager position
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing engineering, business or related discipline.
- 5+ years automotive material and purchasing experience.
- Commodities including but not limited to: electronics, EMS, ECU and PCB.
- Strong knowledge and exposure with manufacturing processes and production issues
- Ability to deliver results.
- Ability to influence others and gain alignment on direction.
- Highly developed time management and follow up skills and the ability to multi-task
- Self-starter, excellent people and problem solving skills, strong task ownership and superior work ethic.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills are essential in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements the global commodity strategy on a global .
- Leads the development and implementation of the global commodity strategy for electronics, ECU and PCB.
- Works with his/her commodity team to evaluate supplier quotations in order to obtain the best overall purchase cost on behalf of the company.
Manages RFQ’s through his/her commodity team to the supply base according to the commodity strategy and in order to support program goals (current and new)