Our Client currently seeking a full-time HR Analyst in their downtown Cleveland office. The HR Analyst will work within the HR Department to ensure the firm’s HR data is current and up to date. The HR Analyst will participate in the development of departmental goals, objectives, and systems.
- Primary backup for payroll administration, assist with payroll tasks, reporting and processing a multi-state payroll of 300+ employees for a semi-monthly and monthly payroll cycle.
- Process various benefit vendor invoices on a monthly basis and communicate with Accounting Department on monthly adjustments, correction of general ledger postings and be able to stay in sync with clear communication.
- Reconciliation of COBRA and FSA accounts according to the Accounting standards.
- Administration of the firm’s 401(k) and profit sharing plans including the yearly plan audit. Move paper files to electronic storage, keeping in compliance with retention laws.
- Create and maintain a data flow system to ensure proper flow of HR information throughout the firm while working closely with IT and utilizing separate data sources to ensure integrity.
- Keep and maintain recruiting and diversity statistics and reporting the data as requested or necessary. Work with Marketing and Risk Departments to report data for RFPs and client surveys.
- FMLA and leave of absence administration in compliance with firm policy and applicable state and federal law, integrate with state disability plans; ability to understand federal, state, and local laws, including mandatory paid family leave and paid sick leave.
- Create improvement with all aspects of the HR Department that incorporates the use of technology and reduces manual entry.
- Create and run automatically to the firm’s intranet headcount and practice group reports; create data in ADP as necessary to ensure information is provided.
- Participate in salary surveys and monitor market data to make recommendations for salary levels for new hires and internal salary decisions.
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field with at least 3-5 years HR experience. Experience with payroll and the reconciliation of GL accounts within a law firm or service industry is strongly preferred. Position requires strong customer service skills as well as strong financial and Excel skills. Strong written and verbal skills, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Excel and HRIS knowledge through ADP are preferred