Our client is the world's largest supplier of Ground Support Equipment and airport-related equipment replacement parts. The company supplies replacement parts and accessories while providing supply chain management, on-site supply services, single-source supply, logistics solutions, engineering solutions and other cost reduction programs.
- Onboarding, Heavy Recruitment
- 401k Administrator, point person for the ESOP, all insurances (auto/W/C), training, event planning, leave administration, preparing contracts for international employees/contractors, benefits administration including foreign benefits.
- Union and International HR Experience
- Experience with supplying accounting with reports. Comfortable filling out IRS forms – e.g. 945 form for 1099’s.
- Work closely with many executives and directors.
- Manage 2 direct reports- HR Coordinator and one in payroll.
- Background in US payroll (ADP) (Multi States), ADP Canada payroll (4 Canada provinces) Canada Union experience, and International payroll (they do not actually do the international payroll, but, they approve it and send it through for payment – someone with an International background in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Chile, Peru, would be helpful – many of these international countries have employment laws with respect to payments that must be followed.
- Canadian union experience
- Familiar with the union dues process and payments to the union.