Human Resources Manager
The search is on for an experienced Human Resources Manager within the manufacturing industry. This industry-leading specialty products manufacturer has an immediate need at their global headquarters in greater Denver.
- Partners with the HR Director and Corporate Legal to implement and administer HR programs, policies, and procedures to protect the company and employee interests in compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations and full compliance with Corporate requirements.
- Coordinates and manages the daily tactical HR organizational efforts, including – employment, compensation, benefits, payroll, employee relations, performance management, training, recruitment, and safety.
- Reporting to the Human Resources Director and partnering with other HR Team members, the HR Manager will actively represent the HR Department as a strategic partner within the business operations, organizational development, and growth.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 7 years Human Resources experience, with at least 3 years management experience.
- Have one of the following: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP.
- Bachelor's in Human Resources, Business, or other related disciplines. Master’s is a plus.
- MUST have Human Resources experience within Manufacturing.
Compensation and Benefits:
- The base salary range for this position is anticipated to be from $80,000 to $95,000 annually.
- Benefits include – medical, 401(k) with company match, life insurance (employer-paid & voluntary coverage), paid time off (CO sick leave, vacation & holidays), and more.