Apply for the Human Resources Manager – Manufacturing position
My client is a well established and stable manufacturer of custom automated manufacturing / production solutions, who firmly believes in creating a good work / life balance for its employees. Global sales for the entire business is around $500MM annually. They are presently seeking a new Human Resources Manager to help with the company’s ongoing Continuous Improvement efforts. Stable organization with extremely low employee turnover.
As HR Manager, you will be a critical member of the leadership team and be a strong business partner with the Director of Operations to enhance culture and employee engagement. This is a highly visible role in a key facility that has both strategic and tactical components.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must. A MS degree and/or certifications in HR Management will be very highly thought of.
- Union experience is required.
- At least 5 to 7 years HR management experience is required with some of that experience in a manufacturing environment. 10 to 20 years of HR experience overall.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills are a must.
- Experience involving managing the implementation of corporate initiatives for performance management and succession planning as well as strong employee relations is a must.
- Highly competent recruiting skills for both plant and management positions are a must.
COMPENSATION: Base salary between $90K to $110K plus a 15% bonus.