Are you an inside Sales Representative who want to play a key role in the growth of our client company as our client is expanding its product offering? If you can answer “yes” to this question, you should consider this opportunity.
Our client is a global manufacturer that is a leader in innovative and quality manufacturing of closures and dispensing systems. Our client is celebrating 100 years in business this year, and our client serves a huge range of markets– health & beauty & home care; food & beverage; and industrial. Our client supplies both boutique manufacturers and the world’s top brands with a variety of rigid packaging caps and dispensers as well as flexible packaging.
As Inside Sales Representative, reporting to the General Manager, you will play a key role in the growth of our client’s business in the Health and Beauty space. As Inside Sales Rep you will utilize skills in communication and sales to highlight the advantages of our client’s products and services, custom packaging solutions in the personal care market.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands customer needs and requirements by developing meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
- Prepares an accurate Sales forecast report.
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives as set by leadership.
- Improve sales skills to increase success rates.
- Makes high volume of telephone sales calls to existing accounts, focusing on customer retention and growing existing accounts.
- Applies technical knowledge to assist the customers with identification of appropriate products.
- Learns competitors and products they supply and works to secure competitive sales.
- Provides quotes, samples, and follow-up activities to procure orders.
- Maintain and expand an accurate database of prospects and customer contact information.
- Recognize and expands opportunities at existing customers bringing solutions and value to customers.
- Direct sales responsibility for a cross-section of small to medium sized customers.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Assist Outside Sales in new business development.
- Assist Marketing in distribution of new price list and other related information such as new product announcements to potential new customers.
- Develop and build rapport with internal customers; customer care, samples, warehouse/distribution, quality, finance and marketing to establish support system to meet established goals.
As Inside Sales Representative your background should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing. AS will be considered.
- Minimum of (3) years of proven technical inside sales or customer service experience.
- Previous experience with manufacturing preferably in the plastics or packaging industry.
- Experience with a CRM.
Our clients is seeking local candidates, as there is no relocation assistance offered.