Apply for the IT Support Specialist position
Looking for a professional, yet fun working atmosphere where your voice can be heard? Want to work on networking, telemetry, and reporting solutions in the area of municipal water and wastewater municipal infrastructure? Are you interested in working at “the place to be”, where your ideas will be recognized and growth opportunities abound? We are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst, to be based out of our Waukesha office, with flexibility. 50% travel locally, mostly within Waukesha, Washington, and Ozaukee counties.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate shall possess the following qualifications:
- Associates degree (minimum) from an accredited two-year technical college and 2-4 years’ experience with IT Network integration, electrical control systems, or SCADA systems and computer operations. Computer science degree is a plus.
- Strong IT network administration and configuration capabilities
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems, and Server hardware and software configuration
- Interest in learning SCADA programming software applications like Wonderware, IFix, AVEVA InTouch, Historian, and Rockwell Automation products
- Solid understanding of private radio and cellular telemetry network equipment
- Knowledge or interest in applications including HMI, database & reports, and alarm notification applications
- Are team-oriented yet individually driven, have strong communication and interpersonal skills to interface with clients and contractors, have advanced problem-solving abilities, and be deadline oriented
Company is proud to be 100% employee owned with a flexible working environment, engaged culture, and in-depth training and mentoring program. Named a “Top Workplace” by the Journal Sentinel.
We offer a highly competitive compensation program with a cafeteria-style benefits package that includes:
- Generous personal time off and holiday programs
- Health, dental, vision, life, dependent life and disability insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Profit sharing / performance bonuses
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Prepaid legal services
- Tuition reimbursement