Apply for the Key Account Operations Manager – Dallas, TX (Hybrid) position
Key Account Operations Manager – Dallas, TX (HYBRID)
This position reports to TX Department Manager. This position requires to visit our key account customers (mainly TX) and their office in Dallas. TX (some OT maybe required). The candidate resides within commuting distance to Dallas. Some inter-state travel may be required.
- – Possess customer focused business professional communication skill
- – Possess business relationship development (sales & presentation) skill
- – Possess ability to effectively and timely report facts to customers
- – Possess effective and timely internal reporting skill with transparency
- – Possess leadership and staff development skills
- – Possess knowledge in logistics, supply chain, and OTR (Over-The-Road) distribution.
- – 10+ years of Domestics logistics distribution and transportation experience
- – 5+ years of experience in managing several staff
- – FTL Focus/-well versed across numerous industries
- – Detail orientated, with ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure!
- – Frequent customer visits
- – Reporting day to day notable external and internal events to department manager
- – Acknowledging, planning, executing given assignments timely
- – Overseeing day to day operation including but not limited to timely load coverage, timely customer care, timely delivery, timely billing, timely internal and external reporting.
- – Stabilizing daily operation by overseeing all staff activities and customers’ requests
- – Reviewing staff’s KPI and filling all void to fulfill all aspect of department duties
- – Generating and/or reviewing daily/weekly/monthly reports for internal and external purposes
- – Assisting staff and management flexibly
Pay / Benefits:
- – Salary Range: $80K – $90K
- – Bonus
- – Great Family Benefits
- – 401K w/matching funds
- – PTO