Apply for the Land Development Civil Engineer/ Project Manager *Hybrid Remote* position
We are looking for a Civil or Environmental Engineer to work on our Land Development Team. Our aggressive growth plans for this team will provide you with opportunities to advance both our firm and your career. The location can be based out of any of our existing offices or could be hybrid remote position.
Your role would be to manage and design both local and regional land development projects while building meaningful internal and external professional relationships. Project work will be completed collaboratively with other professionals, contractors, various jurisdictions, and regulatory agencies. There would be opportunities for cross-functional work with our other market teams for interested candidates.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate shall possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Civil or Environmental Engineering (or a related degree)
- Enjoys working in the civil engineering field and enjoys working with other professionals in a friendly team environment
- Self-sufficient, can take the lead on project work, and can meet deadlines
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in Wisconsin or in another state with the ability obtain registration in Wisconsin
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Experience in project management and client interaction
- AutoCAD Civil 3D basic knowledge
Company is proud to be 100% employee owned. Our flexible working environment, engaged culture, and in-depth training and mentoring program are just a few of the reasons we were named a “Top Workplace” by the Journal Sentinel.
We offer a highly competitive compensation program with a cafeteria-style benefits package that includes:
- Generous personal time off and holiday programs
- Health, dental, vision, life, dependent life and disability insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Profit sharing / performance bonuses
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Prepaid legal services
- Tuition reimbursement