Our client is the world’s largest supplier of Ground Support Equipment and airport-related equipment replacement parts. The company supplies replacement parts and accessories while providing supply chain management, on site supply services, single source supply, logistics solutions, engineering solutions and other cost reduction programs
The position will be full time, in person at the Corporate HQ in Long Island
- Oversee supply chain operations and ensure the efficient and cost-effective distribution of goods.
- Responsible for organizing and providing efficient transportation and storage solutions for the entire lifecycle of our products, from the acquisition of raw materials to final product distribution.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective supply chain operations.
- Resolve distribution issues and have strong negotiation skills.
- Overseeing all supply chain operations.
- Organizing and managing inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders.
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and retailers.
- Answering customer queries.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in business administration, logistics or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in logistics management required.
- Working knowledge of legal regulations and ISO requirements.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software.
- Good management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.