Machine Operator / Assistant Charlotte NC Area
Positions on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shifts running 8 hours starting pay for experienced people up to $21 + Benefits + Vacation + 401k w/matching!
You will be trained to work with the Machine Operator to keep production moving and the work area clean and efficient.
Primary focus of the Machine Operator / Assistant is to assist with staging of supplies and to move them into and out of place in order to keep the machine running. Monitor supplies and proactively get new ones ready before they are needed. Make sure and stack completed product and move to the finishing department and confirm it is placed into schedule for completion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examine the raw material to make sure it matches requirements / specifications in visual appearance and function
- Work with inventory to make sure product is ready for the machine and coordinate with down stream departments to receive product into their department
- Maintain quality procedures and safety awareness.
- Communicate information and bring issues up that will impact quality, production or safety
- Complete the required standardized forms an Input information into records
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year of Production experience in manufacturing with quality experience.
- Experience in packaging manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 procedures a plus
- Position requires moving around the plant
Hourly + OT when you sign up for it, + benefits Medical / Dental + Vacation + Ongoing Training + Advancement into other roles within the plant if you desire to move up!