We are looking for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic with electrical skills. You must have a manufacturing equipment background and solid troubleshooting skills.
This is a role in a manufacturing plant where packaging is printing and converted. The role is to maintain, diagnose, repair, troubleshoot, install and provide preventative maintenance to all the production equipment so they stay up and running at maximum speeds and maintain quality standards. Being able to read schematics about equipment, perform basic electrical wiring, low voltage troubleshooting with servos, switches and sensors as well as troubleshooting PLC boards is needed. Experience with Rotating and finishing equipment is a plus.
Specifically you will be working with equipment in a printing and bindery facility. Printing presses offset, Ink pumps, dryers, cutters, folders, gluers, stitchers and bindery equipment.
Heidelberg, Bobst, KBA multiple colors / Sheet fed or Web experience
Hourly rate + OT from $25 to $39.50 an hour to start + Benefits + Vacation + 401k w/matching
The company has multiple plants with needs so relocation is provided, including temporary housing IF needed
Company is growing and looking for someone that can step up and be advanced in 6 months or less! The work is fast paced, challenging and they provide ongoing training where needed. They produce printed folding cartons for food, pharma as well as booklets and labels for pharma and other covid proof material that is in demand. They grew 20% during covid because their products were still in high demand. Company has see a increase in demand over the last 3 years of 30% including in 2021 to today!
- Provide technical support for all departments regarding the repair and maintenance of the facility and equipment
- Must perform general corrective and preventive mechanical maintenance on all printing and support equipment
- Must possess the ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems and perform the necessary tasks to correct
- Technical training for mechanical or electrical
- 3 years mechanical or electrical experience and solid troubleshooting skills
Hourly + OT + Vacation + Benefits + Training + Extras!!