We are looking for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic with electrical skills. This candidate must have a manufacturing equipment background and solid troubleshooting skills.
Experience with Rotating and finishing equipment is a plus.
Specifically we need a person with experience in a printing and bindery facility. Printing presses offset, Ink pumps, dryers, cutters, folders, stitchers and bindery equipment.
Heidelberg, Goss – Harris with multiple colors / Sheet fed or Web experience
Hourly rate + OT from $22 to $39.50 an hour + Benefits + Vacation + 401k w/matching
We need experience and will pay to add a solid person with experience with equipment similar to ours! Relocation assistance is provided!
Company is stable and growing demand has driven a need to add people. They produce printed booklets, direct mail and other covid proof material that is in demand. This is high end information booklets, marketing material and calendars which are always in demand. Company has see a increase in demand over the last 3 years of 30% including in 2020 to today!
They will pay to relocate and provide temporary housing if needed!
- Provide technical support for all departments regarding the repair and maintenance of the facility and equipment
- Must perform general corrective and preventive mechanical maintenance on all printing and support equipment
- Must possess the ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems and perform the necessary tasks to correct
- Technical training for mechanical or electrical
- 5 years mechanical or electrical experience and solid troubleshooting skills
Hourly + OT + Vacation + Benefits + Training + Extras!!